Our Covid-19 Plan
Updated November 2021
At PT Corner, your wellbeing is our priority. We’ve always prided ourselves on keeping our environments spotlessly clean, and we’ve never believed in packing people together on rows of equipment.
Our functional training model makes the perfect approach for flexible and more importantly, SAFE training.
1. Small Group Personal Training is only ever carried out in a maximum group of six, with one coach.
2. Team Training is over ever carried out in a maximum group size of ten, with one coach.
3. Each member has sole use of their equipment for each session.
4. Our Pod System creates natural training separation within the gym.
5. All equipment is cleaned and sanitised after each session.
6. We limit sessions to a strict 45 minutes to allow for 15 minutes of cleaning
7. We use an online booking system to guarantee your secured place on a session and this will also help to aid the NHS "track and trace" system.
1. On first entry to the building we ask you to sanitise your hands with the sanitiser which is positioned on the entrance desk.
2. If you have the NHS Track and Trace app you are able to scan our QR Code.
3. You will be allocated a workout area for your session.
3. We ask you to clean down all the equipment that you have used during your workout at the end of the session with the sanitiser spray and cleaning cloth provided.
4. Every training station is we try to position at least 2 metres apart.
5. Every PT Corner team member is fully briefed on correct practices.
6. We have implemented a "one-way system" with both an entrance and exit route (weather permitting).
We Are Ready For You!
We want all of our clients to feel completely comfortable within our facility and your health and safety is our number 1 PRIORITY!
Let's get you back training!